Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The End of and Era...

After some inner conflict as well as a certain amount of criticism, I have decided that our time on the blogosphere has expired. I will be pulling the plug on Friday, May 20th.

Thanks to all of you who have been fans! It was fun while it lasted...

4 comments:

Jen said...

How will I know what is going on. You better email me! Hope to talk to you soon. Jen

Jessie said...

Don't Do It! For the love of your dear friends who love your blog.
I say it really doesn't matter what anyone else says....it is your scrapbook! I know how you love scrapbooking!
You could always just make it private and not let certain people in.... :)
I for one love to read your blog....even though you live a couple of blocks away.
Please reconsider!

Jodie said...

Hey Remi, I will be sad if you stop blogging! Christmas cards once a year is too far apart! Just go private. Big 4-0 this year?? You look amazing my friend. Lots of love Jodie

ej said...

OKay, what did I miss?! Why? Please don't! I loved reading your posts!!! C'mon! I'm with Jessie, reconsider!!